Bargain Cheap Microsoft Office for Students

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It looks like offer finishes at the end of April, so if you are a University student and want a cheap copy of MS Office Ultimate for £39 visit the link below:

http://www.theultimatesteal.co.uk/

Bit of a bargain :nod:

Reaction score
Will this work for schools or is it just colleages I cant seem to find anything about schools its just colleages?

Thanks,

wizkid

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
There's a page called "Am I elligiable" which should have all the answers :thumb: :

http://www.theultimatesteal.co.uk/eligibility2.asp

i.e. you need a .ac.uk e-mail if you are in the UK.

You must hold a valid email address at a UK, Jersey, Guernsey or Isle of Man educational institution, ending in either ‘.ac.uk’, ‘ac.im’, ‘ac.gg’ or ‘ac.je’.

AND

If you are a Higher Education student, you must be enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate level course If you are a Further Education student, you must have at least 15 hours of scheduled contact time for your course. Also, you may be asked by Microsoft to provide proof of enrolment status (i.e. Student card). If you are unable to provide proof of enrolment, you will be required to pay the full retail price of Office Ultimate 2007 (approximate ERP £599.99).

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Bit of a bargain
nod.gif
But only if your elligiable, which i'm not!!
Will have to stick to Open Office instead.:thumb:

Reaction score
THe uni i went gave out free software from the OS right through to MS Office.

How cool is that!

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
Andrew C said:
THe uni i went gave out free software from the OS right through to MS Office.

How cool is that!

i think you get that at every uni, i can get vista in any form and office for free

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
i think you get that at every uni, i can get vista in any form and office for free

That's brilliant :eek: I don't think they do that at our Uni (or department) - I guess your place must have signed up to some scheme :thumb:

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
That's brilliant :eek: I don't think they do that at our Uni (or department) - I guess your place must have signed up to some scheme :thumb:

MSDN :D

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i dunno the details but if you look on the network there's a folder with iso's for all different programs that are for students

Reaction score
lolz

We used to have ISO files on the uni network. Now have the works network for software :p

Ask a Question