Bargain Free Microsoft Software for Students

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
If you are a University student, Microsoft have a good offer on to get some free software (Including Windows 2003/2008, Visual Studio and a few others). That's a heck of a saving if you are someone that would use this!

Here's a link to the website:
https://www.dreamspark.com/default.aspx

Just log in and then verify your student membership online, then you are free to download :thumb:

Reaction score
Sadly i'm not a student, but my tax's are used to further others education, does that qualify me???:rolleyes:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
feckit said:
Sadly i'm not a student, but my tax's are used to further others education, does that qualify me???:rolleyes:

'fraid not - but it does mean you have well educated Doctors when you go to hospital and engineers to build things. ;)

You could always do an Open University course if you want free software :D Might be a bit extreme though :lol:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Rush said:
Who subsidises it ??

The software? It's free from MS directly - they often give good deals to students as it ties people in to their software when they graduate and get a job.

Ask a Question