cd burner

smoove1

i seem to have deleted a component of my cd burner...it is Sonic
DigitalMedia LE...i can't copy cds anymore...and also, when i burn cds,
my cd players don't play them...what can i do

Richard Urban

Reload the CD burning application! If you still can't burn CD's, get back
with more information.

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from George Ankner:

guestuser

By using the installation CD that Sonic Digital Media LE came on. This
could be on an application CD, such as those supplied by Dell, HP, Sony and
so on.

smoove1

and how would i go about doing that??

"smoove1" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

i seem to have deleted a component of my cd burner...it is Sonic
DigitalMedia LE...i can't copy cds anymore...and also, when i bur
cds,
my cd players don't play them...what can i do

smoove1

it didn't come with any cds though...am i going to have to buy anothe
cd burning application

Richard Urban

Contact the company/person who manufactured your PC.