Capital Distribution Group

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score

Anyone out there heard of Capital Distribution Group? My wife got a letter from them stating that she had won £6000. Funny, 'cos she never entered their competition !!! There was one more thing, she had to send £19.95, preferably by giving all her credit card details, to them in Canada !!! We must bevery lucky because last year she won 13,000,000 euros two weeks after I won 12,000,000 euros on the European Lottery that neither of us had entered.

We thought, "why would anyone send £6000 for nothing?" Well,actually £5980.05 if you take off the £19.95. No-one I know has ever heard of them and there is nothing in Google about them.

I think on balance that we won't be sending £19.95. Interesting name they have, Capital Distribution - they are obviously looking to distribute my capital.

But, just in case lots of you out there have won similar amounts from Capital Distribution Group...................

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Never heard of them, I'd chuck the letter straight in the bin :eek:

Or... get them to send you the £6000, then you'll post the £19.95 back ;) :lol:

Reaction score
Capial Distribution group

Got a letter from them yesterday filed it in the shredder now its hampster bedding

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
bill1960uk said:
Got a letter from them yesterday filed it in the shredder now its hampster bedding

Best place for it. :thumb: Nice to know something is cr***ing on them. :D ;)

Reaction score
The people to take this very seriously are the RCMP.
Click HERE
Seems they take a dim view of this in Canada & are only to pleased to help catch them.:thumb:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
murdoch said:
The people to take this very seriously are the RCMP.
Seems they take a dim view of this in Canada & are only to pleased to help catch them.:thumb:

Hey, thanks for that murdoch. :thumb:

I've sent a report to the RCMP - a bit late but every little helps.
nod.gif

Last edited:

Ask a Question