Walkers Crisp new flavour winner

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
I have won but lost...due to a photograph...:mad:

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear Paul[/font]
004.jpg
spacer.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We had heaps of brilliant entries for our 'Do us a
Flavour' competition but our judges have finally managed to shortlist six people. As one of them had the same flavour suggestion as you. Sadly, not everyone can go through to the final so, as the competition guidelines explained, it was the picture that swung the judges' tough decision.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We don't want you to go away empty handed![/font]
spacer.gif
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You may not have made it to the final, but because your flavour suggestion was the same as one of the finalists, we'd like to send you a personalised memento of your flavour idea. And because we're Walkers, naturally we'll include a coupon for a free bag of crisps too![/font]
spacer.gif
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To receive your goodies, just enter your postal address* here before 30th January 2009.[/font]
spacer.gif
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We hope you'll display your personalised memento with pride![/font]
spacer.gif
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Best wishes from[/font]
spacer.gif
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Walkers Team[/font]

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
It's all fun innit.

I recently won a Pot Noodle twirling fork, it arrived on Christmas Eve :)

Just quite what I'm supposed to do with it I have not a clue but it's a good conversation piece :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I once proposed 'Rancid Stoat' as a crisp flavour but was politely but firmly rejected.

They don't know what they missed :)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I once proposed 'Rancid Stoat' as a crisp flavour but was politely but firmly rejected.

They don't know what they missed :)

Just p***ed myself laughing..:lol: :D