Can't receive emails at Windows Mail...

Zooka

I just set up my new account at windows mail and I'm able to send emails
easily but can´t receive them on the Inbox...

there's absolutely no Error message; the email simply doesn't arrive no
matter how many times I Send / Receive it...

if I check the backoffice at webmail I find the emails that were sent to me
but only on the webmail.

what can I do to have them arriving to my mail box at windows mail?

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, click Properties.
On the General tab, make sure that "Include this account..." is checked.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)