can't enable cookies

bullship

i recently reformated my pc .. computer problems were resolved ...except
for one site..the main reason i reformated in the first place..the site
tells me i need to enable my cookies..they ARE enabled..i've tried all
i know to do including disabling my firewall and other protection..the
site is very important to me ..if all other pc problems were resolved
...why not that ONE site? the site support/help tells me that when they
send cookies ..their rejected...i don't know what else to try!
.....HELP!!!

Will Denny

Hi

Are all the settings set to 'Default'? If not, try that and then try the
one site you can't access again.

--

Will Denny
MS MVP Windows Shell/User

bullship

"bullship" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

i recently reformated my pc .. computer problems were resolved
...except
for one site..the main reason i reformated in the first place..the
site
tells me i need to enable my cookies..they ARE enabled..i've tried
all
i know to do including disabling my firewall and other
protection..the
site is very important to me ..if all other pc problems were resolved
.why not that ONE site? the site support/help tells me that when they
send cookies ..their rejected...i don't know what else to try!
...HELP!!!
hello Will ..yes ..i tried the default settings ..i can't help thinking
it has to be something simple because it just that ONE site..any other
ideas? could spy doctor or pc-cillion be grabbing my cookies?

this forum keeps telling me this post is too short and to add 10
characters..what else can i say ..except ..HELP!