Can't Double-Click to Highlight All in Value Field

G

In most programs, in the little "bubble" where you enter a value (like page size, 8.5 for example), double clicking would highlight the entire "bubble". But now it will only highlight everything on whichever side of the decimal I double clicked on (in this case, either the 8 or the 5, but not all of it). I'm sure there is some registry entry that got goofed up. I don't know what to uninstall/reinstall to fix this. Any ideas?????

Thanks in advance. There's a ton of good information here!!

C

Chuck

In most programs, in the little "bubble" where you enter a value (like page size, 8.5 for example), double clicking would highlight the entire "bubble". But now it will only highlight everything on whichever side of the decimal I double clicked on (in this case, either the 8 or the 5, but not all of it). I'm sure there is some registry entry that got goofed up. I don't know what to uninstall/reinstall to fix this. Any ideas??????

Thanks in advance. There's a ton of good information here!!

Robert,

See if putting the cursor in the field - right click - Select All
helps. Or try putting the cursor in the field - single left click -
single right click - Select All.

Cheers,

Chuck
I hate spam - PLEASE get rid of the spam before emailing me!
Paranoia comes from experience - and is not necessarily a bad thing.

Ask a Question