cant delete icon off desktop/cant open link in email

G

hello

I got rid of AOL and got high speed internet..I uninstalled AOL and deleting everything to do with it...except the AOL icon is still on my desktop...I right click it and all it states is "Open" "Explore" and Create shortcut"...I tried dragging it to the trash but that didn't work...the icon also appears in My Computer...its driving me nuts!!! Im running XP hom

Question#
I have outlook #6....when i receive a link in my email It doesn't do anyhting when I click the link...it's suppose to send me to the site...I put my cursor over it and click but nothing happens

Thanks in advance for the help...i really appreciate it

Shauny

G

I also got rid of AOL and was able to remove all programs to do with it, as for the icon I was able to right click it to delete
I also have a problem with Outlook Expess and attatchments...it locks them out or something
I'll be watching for your reply from a professional, I'm sure I could learn something here. I did post my question too.

L

Lance Joiner

Open Outlook Express..go to tools..options..security tab and uncheck do not
allow attachments to be saved..

catinthegarden1 said:
I also got rid of AOL and was able to remove all programs to do with it,
as for the icon I was able to right click it to delete.
I also have a problem with Outlook Expess and attatchments...it locks them out or something.
I'll be watching for your reply from a professional, I'm sure I could
learn something here. I did post my question too.

Ask a Question