Can't delete downloaded program

msymons

A program (BHO.clsInetSpeak) has been inadvertently downloaded that causes
sex sites to keep popping up and a menu (with items Search, Gambling,
Health, Money, V-Dating) to often appear across the top of a window when not
online. It won't let me delete it through explorer or control panel. Any
ideas?
Thanks.
Mark

Boomer

msymons said:
A program (BHO.clsInetSpeak) has been inadvertently downloaded
that causes sex sites to keep popping up and a menu (with items
Search, Gambling, Health, Money, V-Dating) to often appear
across the top of a window when not online. It won't let me
delete it through explorer or control panel. Any ideas?
Thanks.
Mark

Install, at least, the first three.
Check for updates weekly and use often. :)

Ad-aware (Aims at Adware/Spyware.)
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

SpybotSD Aims for the dialers, trojans, hijackers and
security/privacy issues.
http://www.safer-networking.org/

StartupList, HijackThis and CoolWebShredder
http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/

Spyware Blaster

http://vipmeister.com/dl/aspy/aspy.html

Info on above and more.

Parasites: Cookies, Dialers, Keyloggers, Trackers
http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/bhoindex.htm

~ Spyware Information ~
http://www.cexx.org/adware.htm

--Unsolicited commercial software list and info--
http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/

--Other software--
http://www.wilders.org/

Newsgroup: alt.privacy.spyware

Top 10 Tips to Keep Your Computer Virus-Free