Canon i250 paper jam

Reaction score
hi, thanks for reading, the problem is that i have a Canon i250 inkjet printer. i put the paper and ink cartirdges in correct, no problems there, but when i click print the paper starts going in, and the printer makes the noise, but before anything is printed the paper goes wonky and creases in the middle, causing it to stop, however the printer continues to print onto nothing! it used to work fine and it just started doing this for no apparent reason, any help is highly appreciated. thanks.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Turn your printer upside down and give it a gentle shake, then re-insert a thick wad of paper taking care that the guides on the printer are pressed up against them. I've had something stuck in a similar canon printer which caused this problem (which the shake removed).

I presume the paper is lined up correctly with the guides, but gets caught as it rolls in. Did it work previously?

Reaction score
i shook it and put more paper in, but it still had the problem, the right side of the paper goes in but the left doesnt and it goes lop-sided and stops, and yes it used to work previously, thanks for replying.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
There may be something stuck on the pinch roller some grime or dirt or something...have a check on that....

Ask a Question