Windows XP Cannot Printer Install HP PSC1213

Reaction score
I intend to install printer with original CD... During installation I have to connect Printer on USB printer is recognized... popup “Welcome to the Found new Hardware Wizard" is started... searching for psc1200 series .. Terminated by “Cannot Install this Hardware".. !!!
Printer is running without problem on other pc with W7....
what is wrong???

Reaction score
I cannot find Madxgraphics replied

Email: "Madxgraphics has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Cannot Printer Install HP PSC1213 - in the Windows XP forum of PC Review."
Where can I find this reply ??

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
gvaneynde said:
Email: "Madxgraphics has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Cannot Printer Install HP PSC1213 - in the Windows XP forum of PC Review."
Where can I find this reply ??

Take a look above your post. Quite self-explanatory.

Reaction score
Still problem with psc 1213

- remove HP SW by Add or Remove / use also HpAiOScrubber.exe to remove complete all HP application
- use my originally CD to reinstall printer !!
- always the same problem cannot install printer...

I also have a Desktop with XP professional where Printer is install and running... I find driver on this PC..
Hpziq412.sys !! - This file I also find on CD !!
Question: How to install a driver... I need " inf" file... found many "inf" files on CD... but no the good one...
I am desperate... I don't see out way.... :-( :-(

Reaction score
other intend... fail

I remove all HP SW by Add or Remove + HP Schrubber.. and install HP SW on new folder on D: ... but this intend also failed !!
Have someone an idea how to resolve my problem ??

Thanks !!!!

Ask a Question