Call of Duty 2 demo

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Activision have released a demo of their new game, Call of Duty 2, which is due for full release on the 4th of November in the UK (25th of October in the USA). The game is the sequel to the hugely popular Call of Duty, which came out back in 2003.

The game demo can be downloaded from the Call of Duty site, and is well worth seeing.

Attachments

• Call of Duty 2.jpg
    Call of Duty 2.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 245

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Downloading now from the official nvidia site, a nice and steady 220kbps :). The only thing is i only just bought 2 new games :/ Fable and the new add on to warhammer dawn of war! I'm never gonna complete anything.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Played it... finished the demo... surely that can't be it? It was only 10 mins of gameplay?

Was a nice taster I suppose :)

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Played it... finished the demo... surely that can't be it? It was only 10 mins of gameplay?

Was a nice taster I suppose :)

you as well?

I thought maybe it was just me :D

I seemed to be able to walk through that almost untouched....

but...

those scottish accents.... nah.... i dont think so...

to me, thats just another expansion pack... time will tell :D

pikakilla

Proud Cruncher!
Reaction score
too easy
did it the hardest level second time
i was a big cod fan but this is more of the same, its starting to look a
bit dated gameplay wise, too linear, and they dont seem to have done much the game engine
considering its using the ut4 engine

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought it was just like an expanstion pack too now that you mention it. TBH, it was good the first time round so I'll probably get this, but I expected something a bit better :)

Reaction score
i tried it and it screwed up my machine - about 2 mins into gameplay the whole thing froze and i waited a few mins then turned it off at the wall. it then took about 20 attempts to uninstall it. it kept saying that the uninstall completed but it obviously had not.

Ask a Question