buying another good home pc advice needed

Reaction score
hi
after looking around at pc world i very nearly bought a pc for £800 notes but after reading some reviews i have started looking elsewhere what im after is a nice looking pc with good spec, flat screen all in a silver or another dark colour so far i have looked at a few ruled out dell but mesh computers looks quite good for the money any advice would be nice as my old pc is a dirty white thing from time and is ready for the tip
thanks
cookie:confused:

Reaction score
Hi all, my very first post lol

Try www.supersystems.co.uk ive just got one off of them and they seriously rock! They are custom PCs that are performance checked for a week (less u ask them not to) before they ship them out and they set them out for a specific purpose. Got mine for gaming and it was set up for making demos and everything already.

They take about a week to be ready unless you skip the testing, but trust me they a worth the wait when the arrive!

Thats my 2p neways :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Rekovni, do you work for SuperSystems per chance, as that company has only had its domain registered in the last month? :confused:

Reaction score
Nope, oredered mine on the 6th and got it last week. Maybe they just renewed or sumthing i dunno not a domain expert lol.
Well if they are a new company there a god damn good 1 lol :D

Ask a Question