Pc advice needed

Reaction score
Hi guys as the title suggests im after some pc advice, my budget is around the 1500 quid mark before vat.... after reading various pc buyer magazines i settled on the Mesh Elite Fire X1950 Pro. But after the stuff ive read on here about customer service im looking into something different so i would be grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Strange as it may seem, there aren't many forum members here who know much about 'off the peg' systems, we all tend to build them ourselves.

If you want to build your own, you'll save money and loadsa peeps here will help you along with the build.

However, if that don't tickle yer fancy, this one looks good (the one on the left) for a tad over 1500 smackers: Novatech 7900GTX

It really is about time Novatech bought us a round of drinks, the amount of plugs they get from forum members here :lol:

But, from what I can gather and from member's experiences, Novatech won't let you down. No guarantee nowt bad won't happen though ;)

As for Mesh, buying a PC from them is kinda like investing in Buddy Holly Airlines :)

Reaction score
DickseysLeftPeg! FBS is correct BYO and save some ££££ that way you will have what you need and more:nod: .

This tickled me flopps:lol: :lol::lol::lol:"BANG"
As for Mesh, buying a PC from them is kinda like investing in Buddy Holly Airlines :)

Your a hell of a man;) FBS

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
DickseysLeftPeg said:
I wouldnt know where to start in regards to building my own

With the case and the power supply, usually :D

Ok, waddya think of the Novatech jobbie?

Reaction score
DickseysLeftPeg said:
nice pc ... just not sure its what im after.

Has anyone had any experience with Pc nextday?

I dont deal with companies unless they have a telephone customer service dept, dont know about Pc nextday as a company some one else may:nod:
I only BMO and started knowing nowt soon picked it up though I just read about it and have never had a problem YET:D

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
you havent actually said what the system is for, theres no point spending 1.5K if you dont have to, as for the novatech system it looks like a good setup to me

Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
you havent actually said what the system is for, theres no point spending 1.5K if you dont have to, as for the novatech system it looks like a good setup to me

Yeah, what are you wanting to do with the system?

www.cyberpowersystem.co.uk

worth a looky as well, if you know what bits you want.

ugh i hate plugging.

Reaction score
starting to think building my own is definately the way to go ignoring specs what actual components am i gonna need so i can have a good nose about

thanks

Ask a Question