Business Contact Manager Questions

Rich Guagliardo rich

I have some pretty basic questions about Business Contact Manager and haven't
been very successful finding info online.

1. Can I put a particular client on a predefined marketing campaign that
will:
a. Automatically remind me of needed tasks based on a predefined timeline
(start +1 day, +4 days, etc.)
b. Automatically send marketing emails from predefined templates to clients
on market campaigns
c. Let me print and send marketing material from predefined templates via
mail

2. Can I create predefined checklists of tasks required to service a client
and apply them to a client?

Can someone point me to some detailed info on this product?

I am a Realtor currently using Top Producer. While I like the concept and
theory behind Top Producer, I'm less than impressed with the execution.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Rich Guagliardo
(e-mail address removed)

Lon Orenstein

Rich:

You've done a great job of describing our pinpoint Marketing tool. It will
replace the Action Plans you've been using and it will do the merge for
emails, letters, and postcards to accomplish drip marketing.

We combine that with a customized BCM database for Realtors and custom views
of the data so it looks and feels like real estate. Check it out at our
website:
http://www.pinpointtools.com/pinpoint_Mortgage_p/ppre.htm

Thanks,
Lon

Lon Orenstein
pinpointtools, llc
(e-mail address removed)
Author of Outlook 2007 Business Contact Manager For Dummies
Author of the eBook: Moving from ACT! to Business Contact Manager
www.pinpointtools.com

"Rich Guagliardo (e-mail address removed)" <Rich Guagliardo
news:[email protected]...

Dennis Bolay

I have been working with Business Contact Manager for a few weeks now, having
just purchased Office 2007 Ultimate and installed it. Presently, I am so
frustrated and dissatisfied with this entire product, especially since
calling Microsoft and being told that I have to pay for product advice now.
I am about ready to go back to FireFox, Thunderbird, and ACT!. At least I
could run reports, organize my data efficiently, and not spend my days
attempting to interpret something that evidently just doesn't work to begin
with.

William Stacey [C# MVP]

Is that a statement or a question. As I did not see any question.
--wjs