Bodhi Does Japan

Reaction score
Hey All,

I've been in Tokyo for the last few days, and felt compelled to let you all know that yesterday I spent quite some time in the Sony Building. Seriously cool in there. It's basically 6 floors of all their best and latest gadgets!! I wish I had more money......

Off to Kyoto today, and then Singapore on Tuesday. Anyone been to Singapore before? Is it a good place to buy a laptop, as I am keen to buy a new one. Really want a Sony Vaio now too! :)

Bodhi

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like you're having fun mate :D Did you take many pics over there? That's a place I'd love to go :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Sounds like you're having a great trip Bodhi, hope you enjoy every minute :thumb: :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Anyone been to Singapore before?
Yes ... err, a longish time ago. :D

You should get a good deal, as long as you don't pay in UK sterling as it sucks right now on the exchange rate ... use Euros. :lol:

Enjoy!! :nod:

:wave:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
bodhi said:
. Anyone been to Singapore

Was there about a year ago. It's a great city, very clean and has a super transport system. Go to Raffles and have a Singapore Sling in the Long Bar. It costs an arm and a leg but it's a great place to watch the customers and the world go by and you can eat for free as long as you like peanuts from their shells. As fast as you eat them they are replenished. :nod: Must say I don't really like Singapore Slings, although my missus does, but once you've had one you can always comment if it comes up in the conversation. It's one of those things you just have to try once.

When you really get short of dosh try Chinatown. :thumb:

As to cheap electronics, I don't really think anywhere is as cheap as the old UK now and particularly since the pound fell so much recently.

Anyway, just get on and enjoy the holiday. Where you off to after Singapore?

Last edited:
Reaction score
nice one mate

enjoy the stay - hope you took some pictures in that sony building will look forward to seeing them :)

sayanaara!!

Reaction score
Hey, I'm definitely going to raffles for a singapore sling. Head to Malaysia for three weeks and then two months in Oz. New Zealand after that and then cook islands and LA.

Loving japan though and will try and post some pics soon. :)

Reaction score
bodhi said:
Hey, I'm definitely going to raffles for a singapore sling. Head to Malaysia for three weeks and then two months in Oz. New Zealand after that and then cook islands and LA.

Loving japan though and will try and post some pics soon. :)

Crikey!!!

that sounds awesome - you are prob going to cross the international date line too

look forward to the pics mate

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Good to hear from ya! I would love to travel to Japan - i just dont have the time or the money for it right now though.... I HATE YOU.

:D :D

looking forward to some pics!

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm doing a blog at the moment so my friends and family can keep up to date with my travels. Not sure I really want to post the link to it on PC Review, but if you would like the link then send me a PM. :)

Bodhi

Ask a Question