BNP laid bare..

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
These 10,000 people are now in serious danger from physical attacks, thanks to this wholly irresponsible and petty leak. Still, it's a crazy situation when many professions refuse members of a legal non-violent political party. BNP members are as entitled to representation as anybody.

Funny how now we know thier names they are scared. They should have thought of that before their bully boys beat up ordinary british citizens.
Reminds of how they klu klux clan were scared to death of being publicly outed.

laughingsmiley.gif

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
If they were that proud of what they stand for then they should of kept the name as Combat 18 and not tried to hide.

Is fair enough teachers and police not being allowed to join as i don't think you could remain impartial whilst doing your job.

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
Bertie: Well, what happened, Jeeves? Has Spode got a secret?
Jeeves: Indeed he has, Sir.
Bertie: Tell me all, Jeeves.
Jeeves: I fear I cannot do that, Sir. The rules of the club regarding the dissemination of such material are very rigid.
Bertie: Well, what was the bally use of going then?
Jeeves: It's only the details of the matter that I am precluded from mentioning, Sir. I am perfectly at liberty to tell you that it would greatly lessen Mr. Spode's potentiality for evil, were you to inform him that you know all about Eulalie.
Bertie: Eulalie.
Jeeves: Eulalie, Sir.
Bertie: You're sure you can't go any deeper into the subject?
Jeeves: Quite sure, Sir. Were I to do so, it is probable that my resignation would be called for.
Bertie: Well, we wouldn't want that, of course.

:p

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Funny how now we know thier names they are scared. They should have thought of that before their bully boys beat up ordinary british citizens.
laughingsmiley.gif

I couldn't agree with that more....:nod: :nod:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Waynos_Face said:
If they were that proud of what they stand for then they should of kept the name as Combat 18 and not tried to hide.

Is fair enough teachers and police not being allowed to join as i don't think you could remain impartial whilst doing your job.

In that case people should be banned from jobs if they belong to a religious faith.

The catholics don't allow gay sex. Banned.

The muslims don't allow alcohol. Banned.

Etc etc etc .

People should be allowed to do their own thing outside the job. Thats called freedom. Loose it and weep !

happywave.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I think it's dead funny :D

Haha, all you haters, be looking over your shoulder from now on.

Ok class, you have twenty minutes to complete this short essay:

'Outline briefly the common connections between BNP party members, Adolf Hitler and an amoeba'

As detailed before, can we please not include the connection between the BNP and some people being dropped on their head as babies as we're all quite familiar with that one.

Ok class, start.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Thats cruel !!!Poor old amoeba they are innocents. Why lump them in with the 'otheres' ???
happywave.gif

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
I didn't say that did I. And i'm not sure i understand the sentence.

I know plenty of practicing muslims who drink? I live in Birmingham.

One of them even runs a mosque, i even manage his Security as this is what the Company i work for does.

He has been to my house twice and sharde a glass of wine to discuss event security and such.

I might start my own political party, does it still only cost £500????

I could call it......

"The Not very conservative, get out my country if you don't have a skill and if you do thats great come in, and stop stabbing each other or i'll stab you and if prisons are full them shoot em its cheaper and look after your bloody kids and each other or i'll shoot you as well and respect old people as we still speak english because of them....party"

Might need to trim it abit but i think i would do alright. :lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I recently installed a rather large CCTV system for some Muslims at their Mosque in Gravesend.

I got the impression booze was frowned upon, tbh.

Nice bunch of folk though, friendly, though somewhat limited in their outlook on life, from my observations.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Waynos_Face said:
I didn't say that did I. And i'm not sure i understand the sentence.

:lol:

Never said you did.

However you mentioned teachers along with police.

I was trying to show that it is not only a persons political persuasion that colours the way they think and behave. So if you want to ban someone from a job because of the way they think then you have to factor in religious belifes aswell. For the simple reason that there are more people with deep religious beliefs than there are in that pathetic little minority party.

An this banning thing does not stop there either you should by your own logic bann people from holding jobs if they have any strong belifes. You should stop people from becoming judges, magistates, surgeons etc etc .

Here is an example.
The teacher is a Jehovas Witness, now these folk have such strong belifes that they will sit and watch their own children die rather than give them a blood transfusion.
So Johnny falls through a plate glassd door at school and gets a nasty cut to an artery and looses alot of blood. The teacher cleans and bandages the wound but does not call an ambulance as they will give the child a blood transfusion. Instead the children are gathered around and prayers are held. Johnny dies. The parents raise hell. The papers get hold of the story. The country is up in arms. Jehovas Wittnesses are banned from teaching.

Etc etc.

Freedom loose it and weep.

happywave.gif

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Okay, well explained, i understand.

Fair point as always, i do love how some like to debate on here, i feel the force is strong with this one.

Reaction score
Abarbarian The parents raise hell. The papers get hold of the story. The country is up in arms. Jehovas Wittnesses are banned from teaching. Etc etc. Freedom loose it and weep. [img said:

At the end of the day the way I look at it is..You are at your place of work to work..All beleifs wether they be political or religious should be left at home..And if you can't leave them at home, and they affect your job in a paticular way, then you should look for a different job...

Ask a Question