best router

bin

Reaction score
hey..i'm planning to get a router soonto conenct my pc and laptop..was wondering which brand should i get? is smc a decent router? the model is the 7904BRA..need some opinion on netgear and d-link as well..thanks in advance.

Reaction score
I use a LinkSys wireless B router, but in the past have used the regular routers and they all work great and are extremely easy to set up and configure.

Reaction score
BBush said:
I use a LinkSys wireless B router, but in the past have used the regular routers and they all work great and are extremely easy to set up and configure.
Yep Sure are!

Reaction score
Don't go D-Link that's my advice, pain in the @r$e

I use Netgear stuff mainly, and a cheap eBuyer 1Port ADSL Modem.

Netgear Wireless AP 802.11b
Netgear DS108
Netgear EN104TP

And does my network fine at the moment but am upgrading it soon due to more pc's arriving in our household lol.

And i've just got a new home network server so things are kinda getting overbooked so to say, too much data passing through the network at any one time.

Reaction score
i have got a wag54g linksys
i dont reccomend it

i reccomend the dg834 netgear looks a good buy

and if ur buying a wirlesss pci card go for netgear

linksys really dissapointed ,me so far!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
There is NO 'best' router ... Linksys have a good reputation, but then so do D-Link, oh, and Netgear do a fine job. ;)

I have owned all three ... the D-Link is still working. :thumb: :p

Ask a Question