BCM Could not complete last operation editing one field

Reaction score
Hi All,

We have a BCM problem and I cant seem to find any relevant info anywhere to point us in the right direction.

Everytime we edit the Project Status field (it is a drop down) on first clicking the dropdown menu we get:

Business Contact Manager for Outlook could not complete your last action or actions, Please try again.

So we click OK, then we select another value from the drop down and we get the message again, once again click OK.

It then allows us to save the record with the new value - everything appears to be working correctly apart from the fact we get the error everytime we touch that field.

If anyone has any idea's I would appreciate it.

We have had BCM for a while, upgraded from 2007 to 2010 but this problem only started recently when we added a new value to the drop down list and it crashed. I have tried creating new values, deleting the existing ones but whatever we do we always seem to get the message now when touching this field.

Best regards

Rob

Ask a Question