Bad_pool_caller

Reaction score
This is a sequel thread of my old problem. The problem is that I tried to reinstall windows and tried to go to recovery console and it all ends up the same: BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD. When I press f8 on windows licence agreement or when I try to log into windows installation on recovery console, only that BSOD shows up. How can I reinstall windows? I tried this HDD on two others pc, same problem, so its not a hardware problem. Its not a hdd hardware problem because I could copy files with no problems. Also how can I make complete backup with MBR and files on one image for purposes of backup?

Reaction score
Ok Ive managed to fix the bad pool caller problem by copying latest registry files from system restore folder. I will now try to rename some SIS chipset files that are loaded even in safe mode. I can now repair windows but I will try to atleast somehow go to safe mode. If anyone has got any ideas about this speak up, thanks.

Reaction score
Well I've reinstalled windows and everything is ok. Damn corrupted registry.... You can close this one now

Ask a Question