Baboon Mouth

Reaction score
Just had two fillings, so got injections top left and bottom right. Anyone had them recently, it feels so weird. Either feels like ive got a baboons mouth or someone has punched me for about an hour.

odi (thats how i say that at the moment)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I had an injection about two months ago and went for my PhD interview about 15 mins later - I was worried that I was going to dribble all of the way through as my lips and mouth were completely numb!

It wore off after about an hour or so, so you should feel better soon :D

Reaction score
Thanks mate, cause at the moment i feel really weird. Might try and get some of the for nights out!! ;-)

Reaction score
Problem with the nights out, you might feel fantastic but the dribbling may put paid to any potentially romantic scenarios.
(Unless thats a turn on for them, in which case run!)

:)

C.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Had a tooth pulled in April and had two injections, one half of face numb.

Two words - undignified and awkward :)

But it only lasts a few hours, you'll be ok soon.

One thing though, turns out I didn't even need to have the tooth pulled in the end, cos I didn't need the treatment they had lined up for me. Oh well....

Reaction score
Well, the numb face has worn off now and has been replaced with pain, which is just marvelous. Och well.

Reaction score
I had a tooth our recently, went home took 2 painkillers every 4 hours and went to bed.
By this time tomorrow it will hopefully be a distant memory;)

Reaction score
Smashed my front teeth out a while back and had an injection on my top lip to numb the 2 front teeth, numbness also spread to my nose which felt very very strange, but wore off after a couple of hours :)

Reaction score
Im not going to bed, im going to play football which will be nice! Its pouring with rain and i feel like crap! Why did i agree to it?!! :-(

Ask a Question