Axispad FX gamepad joystick problems

Reaction score
Hi, I have found my old Axispad FX controller and the buttons work great(was still packaged with disc) and i found out that the joysticks were the only things that doesnt work, i tried installing the drivers off of input-drivers.com but it just brings me to a page called astierpix.com. I really want to try this out but you cant really play a game that uses a joystick.
Any advice?

Reaction score
Okay, so i installed aidem and the joysticks on my controller still doesn't work, i installed it and restarted my computer. Is there anything else i can do? I have been through the troubleshoot but it doesn't help.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
If you Google Axispad FX there are quite a few forums with problems specific to your game pad,have a look around there.

Reaction score
also, when i try to uninstall the game device it says: The device you have selected cannot be removed from here. Please use the device manager.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
What is the exact make/nodel/serial number of the game pad, anything that is writtenon the package it came in.

Reaction score
I found the problem
What i was doing wrong(didn't know) but i guess the controller has a button in the middle the turns the joysticks on and off. did a little searching like you said. Thanks for your help though.

Ask a Question