Automatic Update Repeating

ThunderDawg

Automatic Update has Successfully downloaded "Security
Update for Windows XP (KB835732)" 40 times since May 11.

Why does it keep down loading the SAME ONE ? ? ?

Kaylene aka Taurarian

Bill

I have tried what Microsoft recommended in the registry
but that did not work. I downloaded from DougKnox but I
was prompted by Norton that it was a bad script. Any
suggestions?

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Disable Norton.....it is not a harmful script.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!