Attention crafters of mines!

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Do we have any Minecrafters here at PCReview? :D

On the off chance you never heard of Minecraft (shame on you) heres a fan made trailer to whet your whistle.

Basic premise of the game? There is no objective. You do what you want, go where you want and build what you want.

Explore
Mine
Build
Survive.

Personally I thought it was a silly idea and downplayed it when ever i heard about it. Then one faithful day I decided to give it a shot on the account of me wanting a new game.

I fell in love. :D

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Should mention that the buildings you see in the video are player created in game.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I had a look, never thought that 'leggo' game would have such a following. :)

Sorry, but I'm struck in LoTRO (shameless plug) Chris Lee is alive and well kicking the good guys in the nuts. Can I say that, 'nuts', on a family forum? :eek:

:user:

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
What are you gonna do when Guild Wars 2 comes out? :lol:

You'd be surprised by the following of Minecraft. In fact 2 Player Production got funding from minecraft fans to do a documentary on Minecraft itself!

I HIGHLY recommend watching the 22 min short as it gives a little insight on it. Quite intersting to watch. Then again I do play the game. :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
What are you gonna do when Guild Wars 2 comes out? :lol:
Have a rest from LoTRO ... aye, I, along with a few other people, will be very interested in the GW2, if it ever launches. No on-line fees. :thumb:

:user:

Reaction score
I got hooked when a minister used it as part of his sermon at my church over a year ago. God works in mysterious ways LoL :thumb:

Ask a Question