What do you think of Spore

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Has anyone here player the new Spore game? After loads of hype, I went and bought it - as it sounds like it has the makings of a good game.

My opinions are mixed, but it's fair to say it's a very enjoyable, fun game - in the same sort of way that the Sims was.

Building new creatures is great fun (I'll post a pic of mine next time I load the game :D), but some parts are quite repetitive. I've not finished it yet, but I'm up to the "Grox" Space stage if anyone else has :)

Post your creature if you have played this :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've been reading mixed reactions about this game, I read some sections are too long, there are limitations but overall it's quite good fun.

Mind you, this is coming from somebody who thought the Sims was as much fun as speed reading British Rail timetables :D

Probably not for me :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Mind you, this is coming from somebody who thought the Sims was as much fun as speed reading British Rail timetables :D

Probably not for me :)

In that case, I'd skip it ;) There are lots of RTS elements to the game later on, but it still requires micromanagement which is the thing that can be a pain for me.

Ask a Question