At a loss

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Nope, just came from a long 'discussion' with her & I am getting more evil by the minute trying to force her to betray her friend.
:(

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
I will do chris, everything is in turmoil at the moment.

Thank you so much Gabs, I'll PM you straight away.

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Ooooops

I'm sorry everyone, especially to people I owe replies to. I took a nasty fall yesturday & have F*d my ankle pretty bad so I probably won't be online much the next day or too :( The kids are at their fathers for the weekend & so offline si I might actually do what the Dr says for the next day at least (I'm not very good at following Dr's instructions I'm afraid :blush: ) bye :)

Reaction score
All the Best Ciri - you take care of yourself and DO do as the doc says for speedy recovery :)

Hope it gets better soon

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you have hurt your ankle, Doctors do normally give good advice, give yourself a few days to let it heal:thumb:

I have read the posts on your daughters problem, as the person is USA based, your local Police could contact the US Embassy in Australia, they have an overseas FBI unit that may be able to help you deal with this person, the details are:
Canberra, Australia [size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1]American Embassy: [/size][/size]011-61-2-6214-5600[/size][/size]
[size=-1][size=-1]Sydney[size=-1] Suboffice [/size][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1]American Consulate: [/size][/size]011-612-9373-9200. [/size][/size][/size][/size]
[size=-1][size=-1][size=-1][size=-1]Hope this helps.[/size][/size][/size][/size]

Last edited:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Things are mostly in a holding pattern at the moment.
Atria is on her best behaviour,
& I am busy reading my way through her live journel,
It'a s bit whiny & self pitying & with spots of what is definitely depression & mild paranoia.
But nothing there that's outside the realms of a rather self centered & spoiled child.
Perhaps a bit much for someone who is 20yo :rolleyes:
But not so much so that she wouldn't be able to function in society.

Personally I think she needs a course of antidepressants accompanied by some really good counselling by a really good psychologist (unfortunately not as easy to find as they should be)

Unfortunately I don't believe, based on what I've read, that she is likely to do either of these things so sooner or later is likely to start dumping on my daughter again. & what she was dumping on my daughter was much heavier than what's in her journel.

So now I just wait & watch.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
So now I just wait & watch.
It's all you can do ... :thumb:

I've come to a simular conclusion ... but I don't think my men in their white coats will help much. ;)

user.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
flops' cure-all:

sex & drugs & rock & roll :)

and if that don't work a good hard slap :)

i'm afraid i'm a little old skool in some areas :)

I do of course mean the Ian Dury single of some time back, of course, of course....

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
lol, yeah flops, I'm not sure that isn't exactly what she needs :nod:

muckshifter said:
It's all you can do ... :thumb:

I've come to a simular conclusion ... but I don't think my men in their white coats will help much. ;)

user.gif

Yeah, I have to agree mucks. I think she needs to grow up & get over it a bit, but I don't think she's a loony.
If she would find herself someone else to talk to I would be content to just keep a loose eye on things & otherwise stay out.

We shall see :)

Ask a Question