Asrock AM2NF6G

Reaction score
I have e-mailed OC UK regarding this and said that I want a brand new replacement sent out to me ASAP and I also told them what things that I am not happy with. Would I a BIOS update cause USBS not to work on mother board?

Can you please let me know.

Thanks,

wizkid

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Don't forget to mention about the bent pins and the wrong adresses . Be firm but polite .This may be of use,

https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-3331117.php

user.gif

Reaction score
Thanks again Flops and Abarbarian,

Do you know if OC UK are open on Sundays?

Can you let me know.

Thanks,

wizkid

Reaction score
Hi,

Just to update this post got Overclockers UK to replace it with the one below. But they still sent it to the wrong address even when I put a letter in the box explaining that I have moved and I was told by someone at Overclockers UK that they have changed my address but they havent so I am now waiting for OC UK to reroute this package to my new address.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MB-071-MS&groupid=701&catid=5&subcat=805

wizkid

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have today got my replcement board after they still sent it to the wrong address. I have noted that the Power Cable to the motherboard is 20pins and the socket on the board its self is 24 pins it seems to be running ok but does this matter in any way?

Thanks,

wizkid

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
wizkid said:
Hi all,

I have today got my replcement board after they still sent it to the wrong address. I have noted that the Power Cable to the motherboard is 20pins and the socket on the board its self is 24 pins it seems to be running ok but does this matter in any way?

Thanks,

wizkid
Yes, it does matter, your PSU is not delivering the correct power ... you could damage your system.

More money to spend. ;)

:user:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the replys I will be using this system for gaming so what could you advise me on for around a total of £40.

Thanks,

wizkid

Ask a Question