Arch achievs highest ratings on media show ---

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I have been busy the last few months playing with Arch and kept meaning to post. However this neat show turned up and as you can see it includes a version of Arch that you can very easily try out. :thumb:

Yes it is true.
In the show the presenters say that to install and use Arch you have to be a power user and a geek and those two comments describe me to a T
hysterical.gif
This leads me to the conclusion that the veracity of the facts presented in the show are indeed 100%.
happy65.gif

Unfortunately for Arch information hunters you have to plough through 29 minutes of boring 'buntu stuff before the excitement begins and I found it impossible to skip forward on the live stream. It is well worth the wait and you can turn of the sound whilst waiting. You can of course preserve your sanity and download the show.

Apart from an excellent review of the best distro in the known galaxy
worthy.gif
The producers have made available via torrent a virtual image of Arch preconfigured with KDE4 and E17. So to try out this wonderful distro
worthy.gif
(the best in any galaxy) all you have to do is download and install then be amazed by the sheer brilliance of the best distro in any spacetime continuum,
worthy.gif

http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com/?p=3071#menu

N.B. no 'buntus were harmed in any way in the production of this galaxy shattering message, though a few egos were probably ruffled.

Ask a Question