Apple Moan

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Apple’s iPad vs Notion Ink’s Adam tablet

http://soltesza.wordpress.com/2010/...adam-tablet-with-ubuntu-battle-of-two-worlds/

There are better alternatives to the Apple coming out soon.

happywave.gif

Reaction score
Very funny indeed....i watched 6 or 7 of the hitler "movies".....he even did an xbox live version, lol.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
captain zed said:
Ta very much AB.....its probably the same in a different package....sooner or later they will all be the same. Although i did think the ipad was a first....obviously not, lol.
I'm outta touch with all this techie stuff really.

Flops link to the Hitler vid shows that the Adam and the iPad are two totally different beasts. For once in my life I have to side with Hitler
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Flops link to the Hitler vid shows that the Adam and the iPad are two totally different beasts. For once in my life I have to side with Hitler
laughingsmiley.gif

Did you watch all the hitler vids then ??....very funny indeed. Xbox is best lol.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
captain zed said:
Ta very much AB.....its probably the same in a different package....sooner or later they will all be the same. Although i did think the ipad was a first....obviously not, lol.
I'm outta touch with all this techie stuff really.

Here is another example of the differences in the iPad and the Adam.
nod.gif

http://www.defectivebydesign.org/ipad

"The Problem

The Apple iPad uses Digital Restrictions Management in two ways:

• All media in the iTunes store (with the one exception of music) is wrapped in Apple's DRM. That means films, TV shows, movies and audiobooks are locked to Apple's platform, taking away your right to share.
  • All applications must be signed by Apple if they are to run, an unprecedented level of control for a general purpose computer. On top of this, Apple can push updates to the device over its wireless connection, letting them add or remove capabilities at any time.
These restrictions make the iPad a particularly dangerous platform for the distribution of news media. Every publisher depends on permission from Apple, and Apple can remotely delete stories after they have been published."

:p

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
captain zed said:
I wonder what happens if an apple owner signs that petition, lol.

Hung drawn and quartered and the severed head placed on a spike outside Apple headquarters. With a video posted on YouTube. :D

Ask a Question