Apple iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
The Apple iPhone has finally launched in the USA after much hype, but it looks like we'll have to wait till the end of the year if we want to get one over here.

Here's a cnet article on it for those that haven't seen it:

http://reviews.cnet.com/smart-phones/apple-iphone-4gb/4505-6452_7-32180293.html

Do you think you'll get one when they are available in the UK (or have you already if you're in the USA?).

I really like the look of it, and the browser and looks great :D I bet the screen is going to be filthy and scratched though :p

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Not for me ... I don't even use texting ... I have a phone for err, phoning. :lol:

There are at least three phones that are on the market ... they apparently are more powerful, cheaper and have similar/same functions.

Good marketing will always generate interest, however, it don't mean the 'product' is any good.

Vista anyone? :D

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
while it does look pretty cool and can do some impressive things it lacks some features of phones that cost waay less

i'd like to have a play with one for a few days but tbh i'd prob stick with my N80 over it

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Oi Boss >>> We already had one of these :lol:

Still, I suppose two threads is no harm ;)

I'd be scared stiff of losing something so expensive and so small, tbh, imagine losing all your personal details and three hundred quids' worth of gizmo to a stranger :eek:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Whoops :eek: I'll close this one :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question