AOL Symbol stuck in my Browser - Dirty AOL Trick

IE User not AOL

Can someone help me get rid of the animated AOL symbol
stuck in the top right hand corner of my browser. That
ignorant symbol got installed somehow in the past years,
and Microsoft's useless KB has no hits for it at all. AOL
snuck that crapy thing in there years ago, and updgrading
from W98 to W2k pro a year ago did nothing, service packs
had no effect, then updgrading to every new ver of IE did
nothing. Microsoft is useless against AOL's spinning icon.
I bet they are proud. I am on v6, but that crapy AOL icon
starts spinning every time I browse somewhere. I want to
replace that ugly icon with my own, if AOL can force that
crap on me, then I will put my own icon in there. AOL is
for idiots.

Thanks a million!

Ramesh [MVP]

How to remove the ISP branding in Internet Explorer?
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/IEFAQ.htm

--
Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

Free Online Virus Scanners and Security Tests:
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/Scanners.htm

Can someone help me get rid of the animated AOL symbol
stuck in the top right hand corner of my browser. That
ignorant symbol got installed somehow in the past years,
and Microsoft's useless KB has no hits for it at all. AOL
snuck that crapy thing in there years ago, and updgrading
from W98 to W2k pro a year ago did nothing, service packs
had no effect, then updgrading to every new ver of IE did
nothing. Microsoft is useless against AOL's spinning icon.
I bet they are proud. I am on v6, but that crapy AOL icon
starts spinning every time I browse somewhere. I want to
replace that ugly icon with my own, if AOL can force that
crap on me, then I will put my own icon in there. AOL is
for idiots.

Thanks a million!

Max

Thanks a million, that was a great fix with perfect links,
finally, someon with great answers.
Thank you!!!

P.S. Someone give this person a raise!!!
How to remove the ISP branding in Internet Explorer?
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/IEFAQ.htm

--
Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

Free Online Virus Scanners and Security Tests:
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/Scanners.htm

"IE User not AOL" <[email protected]>