AoE 3 coming out in November

Reaction score
WOW the Demo has come out this game looks awesome Microsoft saying this is the best graphics on a RTS game ever defiantly worth getting. I currently have a sluggish base unit and going to upgrade at Christmas time when I start the demo a Pentium 4 Message comes up saying that This Game will run great on Pentium 4 do u think they have paid Microsoft to put this message in our will an RTS title run better on Pentium 4 then on Athlon I know there’s a lot of lovers of AMD on here never seen anyone getting Pentium 4 CPUs maybe that my answer already all input welcomed thanks yea I know I write long sentences lol

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm very much looking forward to AOE3 - I've been waiting a long time for this :)

Reaction score
i know iv seen that screen... its a joke ... AMD are much better than Intel at anything lol !! ... intel are desperate!

and yes the game ... cant wait! loved the 1st and second one ! ... whats the demo like ? are the graphics as good as said ?

Reaction score
dunno coz my Graphics blow intergrated Had a message askin if i should attempt to run it with this card had to put everything on extreme low to make it even a bit playable lol

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Dam ...

... gonna need a new graphics card.
:rolleyes:

Reaction score
who me or you lol I wonna get a new system gonna wait till after christmas to get a bargain and Maybe save some more money

Last edited:

muckshifter

Reaction score
Jake_Taylor said:
who me or you lol I wonna get a new system gonna wait till after christmas to get a bargain and Maybe save some more money
Me ... :thumb:

I borrowed Silent Hunter III off one on my nephews and my 5600 256 struggled with that. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
To get the best outa this game what do u think the Optimum requirement for this game are to like play it on high detail with no lag

muckshifter

Reaction score
Jake_Taylor said:
To get the best outa this game what do u think the Optimum requirement for this game are to like play it on high detail with no lag
I'll leave that for the 'gamers' here to answer ... ;)

Reaction score
take a look at Nvidia's 6600GT cards - you can get one for under £100 (www.overclockers.co.uk, www.aria.co.uk) and they can pretty much handle max graphics on any current game (I run Doom3 at 1024x768 with max detail no probs). If you want future proof then I'd go for the 7800s, which seems pretty good value (at £240 upwards) and will run anything for a good while to come. Hope this helps!

Reaction score
it depends what resoulution u will be playing at ... like Silo said a 6600GT will be fine ... but what are ur system specs as u may need more ram and that ... u will also need a good internet connection if you intend to play online

Ask a Question