Anyone interseted?

Reaction score
I'd be up for getting a CSS (CounterStrike Source) server at least, i've dabbled in a few other games but am not that good.

Reaction score
Yeah, have played AA (Americas Army) or something, barely got through the first bit of training.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'm passable at CoD 1 & 2; UT2004 and FEAR but the only time I tried Counter Strike I really didn't know what to do :confused:

One server even kicked me, probably cos I was so bad. I had the bomb or whatever it was and I didn't know what the hell to do with it :lol:

But I'd give it a go with you guys if you woz patient :D

Reaction score
Ah the bomb is fairly easy, but we could have a walk around on a map in private to show you what to do.

Reaction score
Yeah i would definitly be up for a little bit of Counter strike... or day of defeat, or half life deathmatch..

(dont worry floppy you'll get the hang of it :D)

Reaction score
michael 118 said:
Yeah i would definitly be up for a little bit of Counter strike... or day of defeat, or half life deathmatch..
Er, these are games are they?

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
I play a bit of COD2.
Not fragging, I have a play on sniper maps.

Great fun!

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Ooo someone say Counter-Strike? :D
im up for it... on friday anyways

Covenant

Proud Cruncher
Reaction score
I'm game. I play FPS but not online - so I havn't a clue how to set up or anything.

Covenant

Ask a Question