Anyone else have this IE7 problem?

Digiquester

I turned on my computer and found that Internet Explorer was gone. (Desktop
Shortcut, Start Menu List, even programs folder.) I tried reinstalling it but
it didn't work. A simple system restore fixed the problem though.

Iceman

In this group Digiquester wrote in message
I turned on my computer and found that Internet Explorer was gone.
(Desktop Shortcut, Start Menu List, even programs folder.) I tried
reinstalling it but it didn't work. A simple system restore fixed the
problem though.

You have already solved your problem, but this page may throw some light
upon it:

"The Internet Explorer icon is missing from your desktop"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945402