Another guy who "cannot run defrag"

Leythos

From: "Leythos" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
Subject: Re: Another guy who "cannot run defrag" - PCBUTTS Impersonating me again
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 14:00:28 -0700

Yep confirmed you and Leythos the stalker are one in the same. You both are
obsessed with me. You both think everybody who defends me is me. Hey look
!!!!! I still have my account what happened to all those complaints?

your time.

I am not posting by any other identity, never have, see no reason to be
unethical like you are PCBUTTS.

Still proving to the group that you ARE unethical and dishonest Chris.
You own posts show that you are unethical and dishonest.

Abuse reported to att/prodigy.