An update from me

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Sorry for being away for so long , but family events have dictated.. My father died 2 weeks ago from pancreatic cancer , and was cremated yesterday.. It is so hard to take visiting hospital and comforting my mum . I am so glad i crunch for PC Review..and will continue to do so...So many friends here have gone through this terrible illness..

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Sorry for being away for so long , but family events have dictated.. My father died 2 weeks ago from pancreatic cancer , and was cremated yesterday.. It is so hard to take visiting hospital and comforting my mum . I am so glad i crunch for PC Review..and will continue to do so...So many friends here have gone through this terrible illness..

My sincere condolences to you and your family on your fathers demise, may his soul rest in eternal peace.

I can very well relate to you as my father also passed away due to pancreatic cancer as well.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score

I am sincerely sorry to hear your very sad news Rush. I too, know how very hard and deeply upsetting it is to watch a loved-one suffer. My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
May loving memories comfort you. Though the ones we love may leave life, in our memory, the love we know will always carry on.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear that :( My deepest condolences to you and your family at this difficult time

Reaction score
Really horrible thing too happen mate

My brothers father-in-law died last week of Cancer aswell.

Funeral today :(

He was given 3months at best and died within 10days so hard to come to terms at times

Take care

Reaction score
My sincere condolences to you Rush and your family over your difficult time and the passing of your father.and to you and your family TriplexDread a sad time for both of you. I will be thinking of you and your families.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Rush and TD :(. My sincere condolences to you and your families.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Thanks everyone...I am coping well...life goes on ..just ask Aaron(7) and Charlotte(10) who we both kept out of the grieving..then came home from the cremation and they played up....xxxxx to them both.
My two eldest Kimberley(23) and Ryan (19) from my first marriage were there in support...I love my family and this made it so so much easier.....

Last edited:
Reaction score
if you need a chat, support or a laugh we are here for you rush.
my thoughts are with you.

Reaction score
So sad to read of your sad news. My father in law also died with pancreatic cancer quite a few years ago. And my twin brother died with a brain tumor four years ago. I do know what you are going through,but time is a great healer.
historian

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I had tears sreaming down me face as I spoke about me dad at his funeral.
Chin up mates stay strong for your families.

Ask a Question