Amazon fire stick

Reaction score
I purchased an amazon fire fox, I dont know anything yet about it,what I would like to know do you gt any channels from it to test it right out of the box. I do have a wireless router for my laptop.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
A fire fox? You mean Fire TV or Fire Stick?

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Not sure if this helps, but, last month it was announced that Firefox browser could be available to install on Fire tv devices. According to the info on www.theverge.com:
“Once installed, you can launch popular video websites, like YouTube, load any website address, and search the web for videos to play full screen on the Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.”

Reaction score
Not sure if this helps, but, last month it was announced that Firefox browser could be available to install on Fire tv devices. According to the info on www.theverge.com:

I purchased an amazon fire STICK, I dont know anything yet about it,what I would like to know do you gt any channels from it to test it right out of the box. I do have a wireless router for my laptop.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I purchased an amazon fire STICK, I dont know anything yet about it,what I would like to know do you gt any channels from it to test it right out of the box. I do have a wireless router for my laptop.
Ahh right. :) We've had a Fire Stick for the past couple of years. As I recall, after plugging it in to the tv's USB and switching on, it went through a set-up (I had to input password, etc., for Amazon Prime.) Within a few minutes, we had access to a load of content. Movies, tv shows, YouTube. (Be aware that some Prime content is free, but not all.)

You can also see what is available by logging into your Amazon Prime account on your PC, then go to "Your Prime" tab. (I occasionally browse content on my PC, adding stuff to my "watchlist" which I can later access on our TV. (We have a wireless router too, it all works pretty well.) :thumb:

Reaction score
Ahh right. :) We've had a Fire Stick for the past couple of years. As I recall, after plugging it in to the tv's USB and switching on, it went through a set-up (I had to input password, etc., for Amazon Prime.) Within a few minutes, we had access to a load of content. Movies, tv shows, YouTube. (Be aware that some Prime content is free, but not all.)

You can also see what is available by logging into your Amazon Prime account on your PC, then go to "Your Prime" tab. (I occasionally browse content on my PC, adding stuff to my "watchlist" which I can later access on our TV. (We have a wireless router too, it all works pretty well.) :thumb:
Thank you so much for the help

Ask a Question