Amazon and Twitch Free Games !!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Amazon and Twitch will start giving away free games for users to keep

It’s been more than a year since Amazon first tapped into Twitch’s customer base with perks to improve their experience. Now, the online giant will start offering free games from their archives for Prime customers to keep.

Twitch announced Tuesday that, starting on Thursday, those customers would get a pair of free games, Superhot and Oxenfree. Starting on April 1st, new titles will be released, such as Tales from the Borderlands and SteamWorld Dig 2. This is the first time Amazon and Twitch have used their partnership to hand out games on a regular basis.

:cool:

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
I have already taken advantage of this perk and downloaded one of the coolest games ever, Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I had no idea about this Amazon link up - they have some good games being released too. "Tales from the Borderlands" next month :D.

I have already taken advantage of this perk and downloaded one of the coolest games ever, Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun.

I've just had a look at this and it gets rave reviews. I've never played a game like this before (Commandos, etc...), but if it's free then I may as well try it :).

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun looks quite neat, I just had a look at some u-tubes and was quite impressed considering the gaming style is not my usual one.:cool:

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
I just downloaded "Tales from the Borderlands" on Twitch and it is an awesome game. It plays like a movie and the decisions you make affect the outcome of the game.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I just downloaded "Tales from the Borderlands" on Twitch and it is an awesome game. It plays like a movie and the decisions you make affect the outcome of the game.
I've really enjoyed the Telltale Games series - I wasn't expecting to like them, but they're great fun :).

Ask a Question