Almost had enough

Alias

Frank said:
I sure do but none of them include your beloved ubuntu.
But hey, if having a sexual fantasy about ubuntu does it for you, then
that's your side show freak problem, not mine.
Frank

Um, that was Bill's fantasy. Yaknow, the one that you thought was funny
because it denigrated me?

Alias

Alias

The said:
First off Alias, pardon me for this please.

Bill, assuming, just for the moment that hypothetically anything you say
above about Alias might be true...

He could honestly go to all of the seedy sites he wanted to with no anti
-spyware/adware/virus software on Ubuntu and still not get infected!

:)

You mean like www.microsoft.com?

Alias

David A. Spicer

I remember reading this same argument 5 years ago with XP.

I have Vista Ultimate x86 on my laptop and X64 on my desktop. I've not had
a problem with Vista on either machine, nor did I ever have a problem with
XP way back when. I'll agree that it's not in all cases, but I would put
money on 90% of the problems emanate from behind the keyboard.

DanS

It helps if the OP actually includes some ideas or information to go
on.

General opinions are only likely to fertilize Frank's next crop of
Trollnip.

KB :)

Well if I must.....

Dictionary.com

Idea [ahy-dee-uh, ahy-deeuh]

–noun
1. any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental
understanding, awareness, or activity.
2. a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
3. an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the
department.
4. an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are
certainly strange.

According to the definition, an opinion is an idea so the OP did give an
idea, according to definitions 3 & 4.

DanS

You neglected to post the entire message:

'Newsgroups are online threaded discussion groups in which people
converse asynchronously to exchange ideas and information. There are
over 2,000 newsgroups dedicated to discussing Microsoft products.
Locate the right one for your technical questions about the
Microsoft products you use and post your question.'
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Read what it says, not what you want it to say.

Enough now, we're getting even farther from the purpose of this
newsgroup which is to be a peer to peer help forum for people with
problems with Vista, nothing else.

DOH!!!!!

Frank

Alias said:
Yes, it is or is No Care just a waste of money as well as Defenseless? I
am sure that McAfee, Symantec, Kaspersky, Trend Micro and the boys are
designing anti virus programs for Vista just for kicks, right?

Only a side show freak like you would believe that all linux distros are
totally immune from viruses, trojan's, etc. Even linux programmers
believe otherwise. I chose to believe them, not you.
I don't have a lot of things but that doesn't mean I don't know anything
about them. Your logic is illogical as usual.

As I said, you don't have Vista and you don't know Vista so you cannot
intelligently comment on it. If you believe otherwise, you're only
deluding yourself and your not fooling anyone...other than yourself.
Not a lie. It's you that's lying to cover up your lies as usual.

The shear childishness of the above statement is quite telling. You need
to grow up.
I could pay a lot less for OEM but why should I? You have yet to give
one good reason to use Vista instead of XP or Ubuntu other than belches
and unfounded, lying insults.

More proof that you know nothing at all about Vista.
Live with that fact and grow up for goodness sakes.
Really!
Frank

Frank

Alias said:
Um, that was Bill's fantasy. Yaknow, the one that you thought was funny
because it denigrated me?

Alias

Excuse me...but didn't you post..."We know you enjoy sexual fantasies.
It's part of your base character'.
Read'em and weep!
You brought up the subject so you own it.
Live with it!
And for pete's sake, grow up. You should be ashamed of constantly making
a fool out of yourself at your age.
Really!
Frank

The poster formerly known as Nina DiBoy

Alias said:

Hehehe! Exactly! ;)

--
Priceless quotes in m.p.w.vista.general group:
http://protectfreedom.tripod.com/kick.html

Most recent idiotic quote added to KICK (Klassic Idiotic Caption Kooks):
"They hacked the Microsoft website to make it think a linux box was a
windows box. Thats called hacking. People who do hacking are called
hackers."

"Good poets borrow; great poets steal."
- T. S. Eliot

Alias

Frank said:
Only a side show freak like you would believe that all linux distros are
totally immune from viruses, trojan's, etc. Even linux programmers
believe otherwise. I chose to believe them, not you.

Bzzzzt! Wrong answer. We were talking about Vista's "security" that is
prone to viruses and malware. Ubuntu is not prone to viruses and
malware. Live with it.

As I said, you don't have Vista and you don't know Vista so you cannot
intelligently comment on it. If you believe otherwise, you're only
deluding yourself and your not fooling anyone...other than yourself.

If it walks like a duck ...
The shear childishness of the above statement is quite telling. You need
to grow up.

Another lie. Tsk, tsk.
More proof that you know nothing at all about Vista.

False. More proof that you can't state one good reason to move from XP
to Vista, much less from Ubuntu to Vista.
Live with that fact and grow up for goodness sakes.
Really!
Frank

The child telling the grownup to grow up. How ironic.

Alias

Alias

Frank said:
Excuse me...but didn't you post..."We know you enjoy sexual fantasies.
It's part of your base character'.

Excuse me, but I was describing YOU.
Read'em and weep!
LOL!

You brought up the subject so you own it.

Um, no I didn't.
Live with it!
And for pete's sake, grow up. You should be ashamed of constantly making
a fool out of yourself at your age.
Really!
Frank

You're the one whose only contributions to this news group are belches,
smirks and insults and you are lecturing me on maturity?

Alias

Frank

Alias said:
Bzzzzt! Wrong answer. We were talking about Vista's "security" that is
prone to viruses and malware. Ubuntu is not prone to viruses and
malware. Live with it.

If it walks like a duck ...

Another lie. Tsk, tsk.

False. More proof that you can't state one good reason to move from XP
to Vista, much less from Ubuntu to Vista.

The child telling the grownup to grow up. How ironic.

Alias

You need to get a real life. You're a lot sicker and a whole lot more
ignorant than I originally suspected.
But then again, you are a side show freak.
Live with it.
Frank

Frank

Alias said:
Excuse me, but I was describing YOU.

Um, no I didn't.

You're the one whose only contributions to this news group are belches,
smirks and insults and you are lecturing me on maturity?

Alias

Sh*t...you're not even any good at back pedaling.
You're stuck in the bozo corner you've managed to paint yourself into.
You're not even clever enough to get yourself out of it.
In fact, you're totally clueless.
Frank

Alias

Frank said:
You need to get a real life. You're a lot sicker and a whole lot more
ignorant than I originally suspected.
But then again, you are a side show freak.
Live with it.
Frank

This from a one trick pony and circle jerk.

Alias

Alias

Lang said:
I often wonder the same thing about many of your posts... you're the OT
King.

Lang

It's not my fault that you don't see how my posts are on topic. I doubt
"poking" one's wife can be considered on topic no matter how you
interpret it.

Alias

Alias

Frank said:
Sh*t...you're not even any good at back pedaling.
You're stuck in the bozo corner you've managed to paint yourself into.
You're not even clever enough to get yourself out of it.
In fact, you're totally clueless.
Frank

Again, you demonstrate that the only thing you're capable of is spewing
lying insults. A true One Trick Pony.

Alias

Frank

Alias said:
Again, you demonstrate that the only thing you're capable of is spewing
lying insults. A true One Trick Pony.

Alias

Nah...I'm not even close. A quick review of your postings show that you
need only one post...cause there all basically the same. In reality
you're the true "one trick pony" and a side show freak.
Live with it.
Loser.
Frank

Alias

Frank said:
Nah...I'm not even close. A quick review of your postings show that you
need only one post...cause there all basically the same. In reality
you're the true "one trick pony" and a side show freak.
Live with it.
Loser.
Frank

Yawn.

Alias

HM

Well, actually vista (business edition) runs very smooth and stable on my
machine,
my software and even games working fine als well. Maybe its due to my good
hardware but it was known to me before, that i would need quite a machine
for vista...

regards, hm

Lang said:
I often wonder the same thing about many of your posts... you're the OT
King.

Lang

No, that's Kevin, Just FYI.