Ah'm reet in the mood...

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
...to play CoD2 online.

It's now 10.20pm the day after the supposedly most depressing day of the year.

Wot a load of cobblers :D

I'm getting a feeling of springtime meself, even though it's January, it's mild, it ain't raining and the days are not closing til about 4.45pm now, which is better than 3.55pm for sure.

I just done loads of letters, work paperwork, backup and generally boring sh = 1 squared + T ;)

So now I gonna play CoD2 on this really rather sooper German server that only has customised maps.

On the Hi Fi atm, The Nice's first album from around 1967 which sounds extremely dated (hippy crap, lol) but which I love and is burned into my psyche.

So, there ya go, I'm off to shoot everybody I can.

Ain't Tuesday's fun? :D

Wot u doing then?

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I'm keeping an eye on me heaters that are doing lots of crunching and just generally surfing the net with the tele on in the background..

Listening to The Beautiful South on low aswell drinking a coffee and dunking my Bourbon creams into it...Luuuuuuuvvvverly..:D

Had to get a new hose for my car today as it burst one of the rubber hoses connected to the rad last week due to all this cold weather we had, Ordered it last wed and only just collected it today, so will be fitting it tomorrow all round 3 hour job so possibly saved myself around £150 plus the VAT I would say if it had gone into the garage..

Good luck fragging on COD2 sir..:nod:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
crazylegs said:
I'm keeping an eye on me heaters that are doing lots of crunching and just generally surfing the net with the tele on in the background..

Listening to The Beautiful South on low aswell drinking a coffee and dunking my Bourbon creams into it...Luuuuuuuvvvverly..:D

Had to get a new hose for my car today as it burst one of the rubber hoses connected to the rad last week due to all this cold weather we had, Ordered it last wed and only just collected it today, so will be fitting it tomorrow all round 3 hour job so possibly saved myself around £150 plus the VAT I would say if it had gone into the garage..

Good luck fragging on COD2 sir..:nod:

Don't forget to top up with anti-freeze this time. ;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I did manage a second place on one map, not bad for an inebriated chap of more years than I care to admit to :D

Starting to get into CoD WAW online now, I'm still a bit crap at it, don't have many perks yet and I don't know the maps at all but the game engine is good, imo :thumb:

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Playing CoD WaW on the 360,

Am getting alot better, but it sure isn't as good as CoD4, well i say cause i ain't as good as i was.

Its alot more atmospheric and i like the flamethrowers and molotovs, but some of the weapons just aren't competitive, i'm not at all interested in the prestige anymore, i did that on the PS3 all ten times.

But i thinks i will be trading it in soon, just doesn't have the appeal, still trawling through farcry2 and fallout 3.