Adding scanner

Oh, you are a Catholic priest?
You know a lot about the queer movement and manners?
You must have a lot of experience to be focused on the homo movement
and lifestyle.
You never had a normal childhood with normal parents?
Then, you may not miss being a straight male? Female?
Are you a him or shim or what?
=======================================

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
I know he likes man meat and man milk. Thiose trenches in vietnam, where he
could watch his mates defecate, were the highlights of his life.

I am so impressed with your intelligent writing.
You must impress all the kids who read your posts.
Are you a very fat lonely female who cannot find a normal straight man?
Then, you can be friends with Candy.
He or she or him or shim - whatever gender this week - is like you,
dieing for attention, lonely, non-straight, non-normal, admires the
homosexual lifestyle and focused on it 24/7
You 2 seem to get along well - birds of a feather flock together?
What a life not to have a life but stay in usenet 24/7
trolling for any attention from anyone.
If my grand kids were in your lifestyle I would dis-own them
which I assume your mom has even
if you do not know who your dad is.

Miss Perspicacia Tick

I am so impressed with your intelligent writing.
You must impress all the kids who read your posts.
Are you a very fat lonely female who cannot find a normal straight
man? Then, you can be friends with Candy.
He or she or him or shim - whatever gender this week - is like you,
dieing for attention, lonely, non-straight, non-normal, admires the
homosexual lifestyle and focused on it 24/7
You 2 seem to get along well - birds of a feather flock together?
What a life not to have a life but stay in usenet 24/7
trolling for any attention from anyone.
If my grand kids were in your lifestyle I would dis-own them
which I assume your mom has even
if you do not know who your dad is.

1) I have a "normal straight man"

2) I'll be friends with whoever I choose (and, yes, David is a friend).

3) David is *not* gay (and neither am I).

4) I do not "stay in Usenet 24/7". Neither does David.

5) Suggest you learn what a troll is. When you have done you will see
that I am not a troll, nor is David.

6) A 14-year-old with grandchildren?! What's that - cat years?!

7) WTF does "in my lifestyle" mean? You don't even know what my lifestyle
is! You know nothing about me!

8) I have a very close relationship with both my parents.

9) Sorry to disillusion you, but I know exactly who my father is. I saw
him only this evening, in fact.

Though why the f**k I'm attempting to justify myself to you, I don't know...

David Candy

His attempts to offend people don't work too well. I would have to be homophobic to be offended by his dribble. But he is homophobic so I can offend him. And I've worked as a Safe Sex and Drug educator. It's no longer 1987 when reading a safe sex pamphlet I had to destroy it so noone could ever know I had ever seen such disgusting material (I remember being so shocked at rimming - and even more shocked that someone had invented a word for it).

Michael Wilso

I feel so sorry for all of you! I thought I was reading information posted
by 'Valued Professional's', not 9th grade dropouts who feel that this is a
private forum to air their private personalities. I cannot believe that
Microsoft could, or would, condone this type of display by their
representitves.
Some of your readers, believe it or not, are interested only in you
professional assistance, not you private lives and its failures. Most
intelligent people would at least find a private venue for these types of
discussions. But not the MVP's. You seem to think that anyone who comes to
these news group's are only interested in your dirty laundry.
With the attitudes you have displayed in these post's, you do not deserve to
wear any type of Microsoft credential. Haveing the knowledge is not the only
criteria, one must also be professional and above these kinds of public
displays.
Mike W.

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
His attempts to offend people don't work too well. I would have to be
homophobic to be offended by his dribble. But he is homophobic so I can
offend him. And I've worked as a Safe Sex and Drug educator. It's no longer
1987 when reading a safe sex pamphlet I had to destroy it so noone could
ever know I had ever seen such disgusting material (I remember being so
shocked at rimming - and even more shocked that someone had invented a word
for it).

After working all week and having a normal straight social life
I am back on the weekend
And see that Perspire and Candy are living here
On UseNet 24/7 cause you have such a lonely mixed up life
Which is why you try to shoot at other's post
Cause you will do anything for attention
Cause of your lifestyle
You have no normal straight friends.

Sorry your life turned out bad.

~ Read to Learn - Write to Think ~