AAAAAgggghhh

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
S * * T

Spilt me Gin all over me mouse ... DAM! that ain't funny. :mad:

Bloody mouse mat is soaking ... how do you get the Gin out with no wringer ... :confused:

... this is NOT my day today ... I really am getting just a tad peaved off here ... I mean, look at it ... it's sticking to my fingers. Bugger.

I'll have to soak it in the sink now. :rolleyes:

Hmmm, better take the bats out first ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Mucks that is gonna stink like crap for bloody ages :p Is it a good mouse?

Just before we chucked out the old mac, i decided to do a rather idiotic test. I dunked the keyboard in a sink of water, and then plugged it in. And it worked.

of course i should really have been electrocuted, but for some reason i wasn't. I was only 7 though :p

muckshifter

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
is the mouse still OK mucks?
yup, should be fine, it is a Logitech MX 700 so no worries ... just washed it out under the tap, after I took the batteries out ... waiting for it to dry, I have a spare. :thumb:

... of course i should really have been electrocuted
err, no, there is only a few millie amps and electricity works very well in water.

I clean my keyboards under the shower, the spray from the showerhead is very good at getting the ciggy ash & other crap out ... just leave it in the 'airing cupboard' for a day or so ... never had one die yet from "cleaning" it that way.

Naw ... my 99p mouse-mat may need a wash in the washing machine though ... :rolleyes:

Reaction score
You got any resolves in the cupboard there Neil ;-)

Interesting - might clean some of my Keyboards out that way then!! Sounds like a bit of a good way... Might try that with the laptop aswell, thats getting pretty dusty being on 24/7!

muckshifter

Reaction score
Hey Ian ... what is wrong with the "bad word filter" ... I used to be able to say **** without the stars ... aw, come on ... you got to show blood all over a computer with an Avatar, can't I not say ... ****

:rolleyes:

:p

muckshifter

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
You got any resolves in the cupboard there Neil ;-)

Interesting - might clean some of my Keyboards out that way then!! Sounds like a bit of a good way... Might try that with the laptop aswell, thats getting pretty dusty being on 24/7!
Chris ... I once opened a very DIRTY PC ... and after taking out all the cards, and in front of the "customer", I promptly washed the whole dam lot under the tap ... muttering how dirty his computer was. Yes, the look on his face was pricless. :D

Such is I ... really, as long as you give it time to dry there should be no problem.

Keyboard are cheap enough. :D

Reaction score
I to wash all my PC components in warm water no problems as long as you know what your doing I.E dont use a scrubbing brush as it hurts your fingers:D > when they dry out they are like new;)

Ask a Question