OK ... that's it I've had enough ...

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
DELL HELL ... now I remember why I call you that ... you sad barstuards ... where the HELL are your drivers ... come on show me ... I'm NOT a "customer" I'm just trying to find where on this earth you hide your bloody drivers, OK!

Sheesh ... stuff you ...Win ME is going on this Laptop, see how you like that donughts.

:mad:

yeah, well I get paid for the job anyway ... **** I just done an Acer :eek: with NO PROBLEMS ... dam you. :rolleyes:

The Gin & Tonic is going down very nicely thank you ... ;)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Again???????? LOL Cool it! The world is not coming to an end :D

Reaction score
DELL HELL ... now I remember why I call you that ... you sad barstuards ... where the HELL are your drivers ... come on show me ... I'm NOT a "customer" I'm just trying to find where on this earth you hide your bloody drivers, OK!

Have you looked behind the steering wheel mucks:D sorry trying to cheer you up;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
Again???????? LOL Cool it! The world is not coming to an end :D
NO!

Well this Hell Dell is taking the "P" ... sorry Quad, but I have never had so much trouble than I do with Comcrap ... I usually win hands down with them ... I have an absolute arsonal of drivers and CD disks for Comcrap and still I refuse point blank to work on a Comcrap.

However, they just met thier match ... :rolleyes:

Come on now, I have just re-set-up an Acer ... no bother what so ever ... all the drivers and everything I need were on their website ... AND I DON'T HAVE TO BE A CUSTOMER.

You know, in 20years of reparing PCs I have never had to "fix" a Dell ... strange. :D ... but I think next time I do I just give it back and say "that will be £60 ... thank you" :rolleyes:

Win ME is finding ALL the hardware .... thank you very mucks. :thumb:

Ask a Question