a Good PC game please.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
crazylegs said:
I just Downloaded the Battlefield2 Demo and played one level and i can honestly say that i liked the terrain and general graphics and the plot of the game........

But i'm still not sure, the teamplay wasn't up to much and i kept getting sniped which means i had to be very slow and stealthy, all that just killed the gameplay for me because it didn't flow enough...In Call of Duty you could just do your own thing...but i felt i was being herded around the terrain with no real control on my part....:(

Maybe its just me but i won't be parting with nearly 40 notes for this game...I think i'll wait around six to nine months and get it at bargain basement price when newer games supercede it...

Don't get me wrong i think its a good game, just not a fantastic game....;)

That's exactly what I thought about BF1.

I could never work out what all the fuss was about, always thought CoD knocked spots off it, and Brothers In Arms Road To Hill 30 as well for that matter.

I am so pleased somebody else thinks the same thing, sounds like BF2 is more of the same to me.

Reaction score
The most addictive game i am playing at the moment is "World of Warcraft" You don't know how addictive i find this game !!! Every day get back from school at about 4 ... play till 10 at night EACH night lol :) I LOVE IT !!!

When i first saw my mate playing it ... it looked like a really lame and boring game ... but once you get higher levels you get MUCH more into it !!! We both are addicted !!! We trying to get G~MAN to get it hehe ;)

Seriously get WoW !!! YOU GOTTA LOVE IT !!! Does anyone else play it here btw !?

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yes we know you love Guildwars Muck's......:p So what Level you up to now....

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score

:p
KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL​

Reaction score
lol ... guildwars all the way. i could play that game 24/7 but my administrators dont like me anymore so they throttled my ip ... now i get lllaaaaggggggg ... havent played it in a week. i got splinter cell 3 ... kinda upset. hate stealth ... hl2 is pretty good. i havent gotten anywhere yet tho. kinda confusing at first ... anyways ... was a big gamer when i was younger, now im tryin to get back into it ( why? i dont know ). console all the way!!! thats my 3 cents

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Level 19 ... Whopieee, 1 more to go ... never knew How much stress one can relieve by playing a game.

:D

Ask a Question