Engel

From: "Bill Sanderson" <[email protected]>
Sent: 2/5/2005 8:33:59 PM
For the Internet connectivity issue, please go to a
command prompt and type:
netsh winsock reset
and hit enter.
You can read about the causes of this issue and more about
the fix here:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/892350
I'd recommend restarting in safe mode and scanning again,
doing full scans, and continuing to scan until a full scan
comes out clean.
Then let us know how things are going.

Install/enable a firewall:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283673

Check your IE to worK of line

Good luck

Engel

dodger

I had same error, fix did not fix my error. My win2000 machine is fine on
same network

any other ideas?