Windows XP special download program requierd

Reaction score
when i try to download files from specified sites with any download manager i have it download it as "getfile.php" file but if i start download it using windows normal download it goes OK but with such big file size it need longest time & may have any problem with the PC then i'll have to start download it from the beinning cause as we all know the windows downloader has no ability to resume & i have already tried all download managers that i know with the latest updates & no luck, so please help with a program solve with it my problem, thnx & best regards ...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It means that that site is using a re-direct to perform the file download. If you look at the download link it will actually be www.whatever.com/getfile.php?something which redirects to the real download.

Many download managers can follow these re-directs, but it seems as if this site has stopped this from happening.

Give http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/ a try if you haven't already and see if that does the trick :)

Reaction score
many thnx to you, & that's right i was observing that the site is re-directs the path & the link contains that mentioned above www.-----------.com/getfile.php/------- , & i already tried fdm & it's my usual program but with no luck with such download, i'am thanking you very much for trying help & please please keep tryin & i also keep searching till found a program or may be a trick to do that, waitin ...

Ask a Question