Sony Ericsson K750i

Reaction score
I cancelled my 18 month contract with T-mobile with 16 months remaining! It's a wonder they let me do that AND keep the K700i (which is currently on eBay)

Reaction score
This is a decent 'dad' proof phone.

My Dad got one about a month ago, he is nearly 60!

After giving him a brief tour he was up and running- he did the bluetooth pairing and uploaded the address book to his laptop without my help.

In other words if an old fart can do this then this phone must be good

Reaction score
Full size picture i took today...

Warning - big file!

DSC00317.JPG

Reaction score
wow that has some REALLY good quality

have u heard of the w800i?
or somethin like that its the new new new sony ericcsson!

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Yep, its the new walkman MP3 version, its basically the same as the K750i except its got the ability to shut down the phone and just use it as an MP3 player for such occasions as when on tube or in hospitals etc and also better playlist editing.

Its also a horrible orange colour!

If you want though there are places where you can upgrade the K750i firmware to turn it into the W800i, but obviously that would invalidate the warranty.

psd99 said:
wow that has some REALLY good quality

have u heard of the w800i?
or somethin like that its the new new new sony ericcsson!

Reaction score
i might wait for the nokia 8800

thath does look like a very sound phone!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
So you liked the look of those pics then Ian....must admit some of the pics that Chris has taken with his phone have been good quality, and some of them you wouldn't know had been taken by a camera phone....:thumb:

Reaction score
I must admit it does take some naf pictures though if you dont get the lighting right, but i wouldn't post those ones now would i ;)

excellent buy though - does everything anyone would need!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, exactly that :)

I was due for a phone upgrade so went for this one - still under £20/month for a free phone and enough freebies to last me for no extra calls/texts :D Great value!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I got one too... and they have both arrived this morning... AND it's snowing! It feels like Christmas! :D

Reaction score
Snowing? Grr Jealous!!

Hope it comes south from Manchester and snows here in Hampshire!!!!

Have fun with your phones guys - they are awesome :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
I got one too... and they have both arrived this morning... AND it's snowing! It feels like Christmas! :D

Merry Christmas to you dear! Enjoy your new toys :D

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:

how do you plan on telling them apart ?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Have you installed anything worthwhile on your K750i Chris? I'm hunting for some free games on the net now, but its taking a while.

I did see that its possible to use the phone as a bluetooth powerpoint controller! How cool :D

Reaction score
Haven't really installed anything...

Though i love blutoothing notes to people who have their BT turned on, they cant see who they are from and they appear on screen immediatly so you can really have some fun :D :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Learn to use pairing of Bluetooth Devices, virus is mainly transferred if your Bluetooth device is accessable to all, you should NEVER leave your Bluetooth on all the time with access to all. Just a precautionary message for safe communication :)

Ask a Question