Sony Ericsson K750i

Reaction score
Got mine today :)

Thought you might like to see some photos i have taken with the 2 megapixel auto-focusing camera...

All pictures have been resized from 2mp to 640x480 so that they could be uploaded.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm pretty impressed - for a phone, the quality is pretty sweet!

Attachments

• MoB&W.JPG
    MoB&W.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 664
  • Basil.JPG
    Basil.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 671
  • DSC00049.JPG
    DSC00049.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 670
  • Water Feature.jpg
    Water Feature.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 677
  • outside.JPG
    outside.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 691

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yeah they are good quality Chris for a phone, 2mp another 2 years and we'll have 4's and 5's then it will be really interesting....

Watch the fur fly and the prices tumble between camera manufacturers and mobile phone manufacturers vying for our hard earned Dosh.....:D Can only be good for the Consumer...

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Good pix Chris, and yep, crazylegs is right on the button with his predictions I reckon.

I recently got me's a Samsung D500 and I thought I was doing well with 1.3mp.

Oh well, technology moves on..... ;)

Reaction score
very nice chris ... some one i work with has one and there wicked :p

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
By the way Chris thats a lovely cat he/she looks to be getting on a bit though...I like em like that, done away with all that playful mischief and just wants to lay down and Chill....;) bit like me...he he..:p

Reaction score
wow im very impressed by the quality!

i mite get that phone next month then!

very very nice.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Great pictures, better than the £1300 1.3 megapixel Olympus I used in 1998 :)

I read about a 5 MP digital camera phone which is around the corner, probably to be introduced by Christmas. I read about it a couple of months back and if I remember it correctly it was a Samsung.

Reaction score
She is only 4 or 5 so not that old! She just acts like she's old (Coming to the front door not her cat flap, sleeping 23 hours a day etc etc)

Very good phone. Macro mode on the camera is amazing (will post some pics later)

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
She is only 4 or 5 so not that old! She just acts like she's old )

i didnt know your phone has been around for 5 years!

lol

i thght it came out this year!
funny that..............

tek

Reaction score
Sweet! I ordered the K750i yesterday from O2 and it should be here by friday or monday. Looking at those images I'm even more excited now!

Chris Pickering

Monkey Island Fanboy
Reaction score
Wanted a k750i myself when I took my yearly upgrade from O2 a few months back (I used to have the Sony Ericsson T630) but was warned against it due to a huge number of problems with the unit. Am I right in saying the new firmware's sorted all those problems out?

Reaction score
Amazeing photo's from a phone Chris i was interested in this model after seeing the advert for it can i ask what price you got it for? and by the way you need some weed killer on the paveing mate ha ha

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Wow, I'm really impressed! Mobile phone technology seems to be moving so fast, I'm never sure as to when would be a good time to buy. My current phone (Samsung T100) is looking very worse for wear, but I keep putting off buying a new one because it's really annoying to buy something new and amazing, only for it to be out-dated in a few weeks! :)

Reaction score
Paid £4.99 for it plus £3.99 for priority delivery with O2.

£19 a month for a contract with 50 Xnet any time minutes and 500 messages, and a meg of browsing.

Also got a sweet Sony Ericsson HBH-600 bluetooth headset free.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
What a deal!

I'm on pay-as-you-go, and only spend about £20 a year on it due to all the free texts I get :D

Reaction score
Shame about the coverage where i live...

The O2 online coverage things says i should have FULL signal, but in reality i get 1 bar or "Emergency calls only" coverage at home...

I feel a letter of complaint coming on in the hope they will reduce my bill or something,,,

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I pay £30.00 a month to Orange which includes 200 minutes.

For this latest deal, I get 400 minutes a month for first six months.

But. I signed up for an 18 month contract. I'm regretting that already, by Christmas 2006 my Samsung D500 will not only be positively ancient, it will probably be also quite worn out.

I've been with Orange since '96, never really thought about shopping around, maybe I should have. But coverage is good, haven't found a dead area yet and I phoned from Tenerife to USA recently with no probs.

And it is, after all, just a phone, kinda vital for my work, so it ain't so bad.

But 18 months, damn, won't do that again, that sales girl in the Orange shop was good ;)

Ask a Question