Pricelessware banner contest

Susan Bugher

Vegard said:
on 25.10.2005 20:35 Susan Bugher wrote:
Hmmm. Let's see: Dates & Years in a History section? No, we can't have
that! ;-)

That's a point! (Oh how I hate logical people). ok ok, alright already,
I'll do it. Real Soon Now. . . ;)

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

John Corliss

Susan said:
ACF newsgroup participants established the review precedent years ago.
"Review and revise" is SOP. Organizations/governments etc. that *don't*
allow change are few and far between.

Good grief, we are in the middle of the annual Pricelessware selection
process. ISTM that's a very odd time to claim there's no *precedent* for
review.

Susan

Depends on what you're "reviewing". However, none of this is of any
concern to me (as you can tell from my lack of participation.)

--
Regards from John Corliss
My current killfile: aafuss, Chrissy Cruiser, Slowhand Hussein, BEN